Monday 3 August 2009

Competition winner!

Thanks to everyone who entered the competition to win a signed copy of Mr Darcy, Vampyre! And the winner, chosen at random, is Cecelia Bedelia, who posted about the competition here

Just email me your address, Cecelia, by clicking here, putting Signed Copy in the subject line (things with competition in the subject line tend to go automatically into the junk folder) and a signed copy will be on its way to you!

Meanwhile, don't forget to head over to Bitten By Books for today's interview! I'll be dropping by later to answer any questions. See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Herro Amanda Grange,

    I saw your bloggy when I typed Mr Darcy blog into google - which is quite an achivement with nails like mine.

    So I thought I'd let you know that there is another Mr darcy out there - and I'm just as dashing as the first.

    feel free to visit my bloggy

    smooches,
    Mr Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Cecelia! Congratulations! Darn! Now I have to convince my husband that I need to buy another book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovedd reading this thank you

    ReplyDelete